Dr. Keith Phillips will take care of your Tooth Extractions
As a highly trained prosthodontist, Dr. Phillips works hard to keep patients’ natural teeth in the best health and shape possible, turning to tooth extraction as a last resort. There are instances, however, when it is in a patient’s best interest to extract a tooth. There could be many reasons for this:
- Advanced or recurrent decay
- Periodontal disease
- Trauma to one or more teeth
- Wisdom teeth causing pain or overcrowding.
Whatever the cause may be, Dr. Keith Phillips and his team will complete the process with minimal discomfort to the patient through this process:
- Numb the tooth & gums
- Administer conscious IV sedation for fearful patients (optional)
- Gently remove the tooth
- Clean out any infected areas
- Suture the site if needed.
To learn more about tooth extractions or make an appointment, contact Distinctive Dentistry.