For many people, braces are something experienced by adolescents and teenagers, but in recent years, more and more young professionals are visiting dental practices to have misaligned teeth straightened with the latest orthodontic tools. The products of choice are Invisalign invisible braces – and the reasons are clear:
- Little impact on daily life: Unlike traditional braces, these structures are removable. This means you can take them out to eat whatever you want as well as brush and care for your teeth as you usually would. Previously restricted food items like hard carrots and apples are completely safe to consume.
- Easy to care for: The cleaning and care routine for your aligners is very simple. While there are cleaning packs available, all you really need to do is remove them, brush carefully and rinse twice a day. This makes them perfect for anyone with a busy lifestyle.
- Hardly noticeable: While the results speak for themselves, the aligners themselves are very inconspicuous. In fact many people won’t notice you wearing them at all, unlike those very prominent metal tracks. This helps people get the results they want without compromising on their professional, adult image.
- Comfortable: Traditional braces often cause mouth and gum irritation as well as sores. Aligners, however, are made from a clear plastic rather than metal, making them very comfortable and irritation-free.
- Fewer appointments: Unlike braces, aligners only require quick visits to your dentist every four to six weeks. This makes it easier for busy professionals to work appointments into their schedules.